Welcome to my very first blog! I have hesitated to start one of these up to now mostly because I didn't think I would have enough to say to keep one up, but since the birth of my third child last month, I have had so much on my mind relating to kids and babies that I've found myself wanting to write things down just to get them off my chest so to speak. I would just journal, which admittedly has the advantage of being private so I don't have to worry about TMI or just keeping things to myself, but I like the idea of having friends and family be able to offer advice and ideas about my current obsessions and issues with my kids or just life in general.
I chose the name of my blog "Life With Grace" both because that is my name :) and because I feel like my life is full of God's grace. He has blessed me with so much and I'm so hugely thankful for all of it: my wonderful husband, three beautiful healthy kids, great parents and siblings, and in-laws who also love Him and want to serve Him. So while my name fits with the title, I also know that my life really is filled with grace too!
So now it's late and while there are actual things I want to get down that I'm currently obsessing about, I do have a newborn in the house who will be getting me up to eat at some unknown time during the night tonight, so I'll write about that tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment